• 5 grams of pharmaceutical grade Beta-Alanine per serving!
• Amplifies muscle strength intra-workout
• Supports lean muscle mass growth
• Assists in muscle recovery and repair
• Use it before, during, or after your workout
• Ideal for weightlifters, bodybuilders, and athletes
A naturally occurring amino acid in the body, Beta Alanine is one of the most popular ingredients in the bodybuilding and fitness world. Becoming the subject of several research studies and clinical trials, Beta Alanine has proven to be an essential exercise supplement.
AMPLIFIES OVERALL PERFORMANCE
Taken before your workout, Beta Alanine serves as a means to dramatically boost your overall performance. Whether your goal is muscle mass, sports performance, or fat loss, Beta Alanine is going to be the difference between completing a workout and owning it. (1)
INCREASES MUSCLE MASS
Beta Alanine offers the unique property of being converted into Carnosine. This protein building block is a well-known muscle builder. It has been shown in a number of studies to not only increase your muscle mass but also to improve strength and endurance. The extended endurance coupled with the heightened level of strength will ensure a greater level of muscular hypertrophy. (2)
BOOSTS POWER LEVEL
If you are a powerlifter or interested in increasing your total power output during weight lifting or sports specific activities, then Beta Alanine is what you need. When you take Beta Alanine before and during your workout, you will experience an impressive boost in your power levels. Studies using power and strength-based athletes showed a remarkable improvement in performance when Beta Alanine was introduced.
STOP WASTING TIME
If you want to build muscle, incinerate fat, and improve your fitness levels, then now is the time to invest in NutraTech’s Beta Alanine. This elite quality supplement is pharmaceutical grade and is backed by scientific research and clinical studies. Stop wasting time and achieve your fitness dreams.
1. Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012 Jul;43(1):25-37. doi: 10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z. Epub 2012 Jan 24.
2. Artioli GG, Gualano B, Smith A, Stout J, Lancha AH Jr. Role of beta-alanine supplementation on muscle carnosine and exercise performance. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2010 Jun;42(6):1162-73. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0b013e3181c74e38.
3. Hoffman J, Ratamess N, Kang J, Mangine G, Faigenbaum A, Stout J. (2006) Effect of Creatine and Beta-Alanine Supplementation on Performance and Endocrine Responses in Strength/Power Athletes. IJSNEM, 16(4).