Prefix was developed to be the most complete, megadosed, full spectrum pre-workout supplement available in the market. All key ingredients are backed by published scientific research and dosed at clinically effective dosages. The massive 16.5g servings are packed with around 15g of active ingredients and contains zero fillers or artificial dyes.
We don’t hide anything with any proprietary blends and disclose all active ingredients milligram for milligram so you can be sure you are putting in the best to get the best out while you train. Get ready for massive pumps, energy and focus available in two industry-leading, mouth-watering flavours.
NALT: (600mg per serving)
N-acetyl L-tyrosine is the acetylated version of the amino acid L-tyrosine with improved absorption and optimized effectiveness of focus and energy in Prefix.
- L-tyrosine reduces the effects of stress and allows for greater mental focus and endurance.
- L-tyrosine improves memory and performance in bodily stressing climates, such as the cold.
- Believed to counteract the hypothyroid promoting conditions associated with extensive exercise.
L-Theanine: (360mg per serving)
L-theanine is an amino acid used by the body for increased dopamine regulation. When taken in conjunction with caffeine it demonstrates many benefits for athletes, like:
- Increases reaction time, attention, and memory.
- Reduces jitters in caffeine sensitive individuals.
- Reduces stress and causes relaxation without affecting attention and energy.
Caffeine Anhydrous: (180mg per serving)
Caffeine together with the other focus-enhancing ingredients in Prefix is clinically proven to reduce the sensation of effort. Around 180 mg of caffeine has been found and confirmed too:
- Significantly increase repetitions to failure and readiness to invest effort in athletes.
- Increase focus and energy
Choline Bitartrate: (500mg per serving)
Choline supplementation aids in regular intense training by maintaining acetylcholine levels for neural signalling and participating in the BMHT pathway to convert homocysteine to methionine during prolonged sessions.
Betaine Anhydrous: (2500mg per serving)
Recent clinical trials suggest that betaine supplementation triggers a significant muscle growth response.Betaine supplementation has also been shown to:
- Reduce fatigue when taken during training and exercise times.
- Increases total repetitions and volume versus placebo.
- Improve phosphocreatine replenishment between sets when creatine is taken daily. Great reason to stack with Creatine Fix
Another study has shown that betaine was found to increase HGH and IGF-1 and decreasing cortisol in healthy bodybuilding men.
Taurine: (1250mg per serving)
Taurine is a must have amino acid in any pre-workout formula that contains beta-alanine. Taurine competitively interacts with beta-alanine; thus, supplementation with beta-alanine without taurine can lead to states of taurine deficiency.
Taurine has also been found to be effective in combatting DOMS.
Citrulline Malate: (6000mg per serving)
Citrulline malate is the "Holy Grail" of current pre-workout science.
Citrulline malate has been found to:
- Improve strength, aerobic performance, and muscle endurance.
- Be at least twice as effective as L-arginine supplementation at raising nitric oxide.
- Participate in the Krebs Cycle and enhance creatine re-activation between sets (malic acid in citrulline malate)
- Enhance the use of branch chain amino acids like leucine during exercise
Beta Alanine: (4000mg per serving)
Beta-alanine has been shown to increase intracellular muscle carnosine levels, which are quickly depleted during intense exercise.
A majority of pre-workout supplements contain beta-alanine but at significantly underdosed levels. Supplementing with proper dosing, as found in Prefix, is shown to:
- Delay the onset of neuromuscular fatigue in men and women during intense exercise.
- Promote the formation of healthy proteins.
- Increase lean mass and decrease fat in wrestlers.
L-Norvaline: (60mg per serving)
L-Norvaline directly reduces arginase activity in the body, which “up-regulates” nitric oxide synthase’s (NOS) ability to produce Nitric Oxide from arginine .
Once citrulline malate is converted to arginine, L-norvaline will act as a protector for it, providing a stronger and prolonged NOS effect.